Custom Search

Saturday, September 26, 2009

Swimmers - Michael Pheleps Swimming Pictures - Sports Stars Wallpapers

Michael Pheleps Swimming PictureMichael Pheleps Swimming Picture

Michael Pheleps PictureMichael Pheleps Picture

Swimmer Michael Pheleps PictureSwimmer Michael Pheleps Picture

Michael Pheleps Top Swimmer -

What do you do after winning eight gold medals and shattering world records at the Beijing Olympics? If you're Phelps, 23, you enjoy "being lazy." As for the overnight female attention, the Baltimore native says, "I don’t really notice it. ... I don't think of myself as a sex symbol. My mom is by far the most important woman in my life."


See More Sexy Swimming Girls Pictures and Photos Just go Through sportsstarswallpapers

0 Comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 

Tollywood - Bollywood | Sports Players